0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

How can list the field RATE in wage type reports

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for answers! Does it exist a standard report that shows the field "RTE"?  I did review PC00_M99_CLGV09, PC00_M99_CLGA09 and PC00_M99_CWTR and only show "AMT" and "NUM".

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

You can use program RPCJDPF0 and specify RTE in the search for field In other data tabs and wagetype in the specifics select options as well as select the list radiobutton in the display check tab.

this is not the most user friendly SAP standard report I have come across but it will output the rate value of any wagetype in RT table. Although French specific it will work with other molga's grouped employees.

cheers

antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks by support.  The report generates "dump" when It run in other molga.

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge:

Sorry to hear about that... It actually does not in my system; I have checked with spanish EE before posting in order to make sure I am not writing something stupid ... report make use of rx-import which should be international and not country specific for cluster reading.

Just for curiosity sake where about does it dump?

Antoine

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry again Jorge, seems I was wrong that report is using french specific RP-IMP-C2-RF macros to read out the payroll result so unless you are dealing with french employees it won't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's correct.  Do you know other standard report that shows the field "RTE"?

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Remuneration Statement (t-code PC00_M07_CEDT).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks by support! The wage type is technical.  It does not appear in remuneration statement.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if the WT is a "technical WT", it can appear in the Remuneration Statement if you configure it, or if you configure a separate form to show it.

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I agree with Remy; seems the way to go; i was thinking of payroll journall bit the remuneration statement is also a valid option .

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you move the rate to num or amt field and add the w/t to a second one, you would be able to use PC00_M99_CWTR to display the second w/t.

Any way, what is the purpose of reporting a w/t with rate only.  If it is being used as a valuation basis for another w/t, the latter w/t could be reported with rate, num, and amt, as in the case of a remuneration statement.  If you are using form editor PE51 or HRFORMS for rem stmt, the form can be configured for this display based on ev.cl (in Australian payroll ev.cl 02 is used for this purpose).

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i know we can not distinguish them with reference to AMT, NUM, RATE, To avoid this what we have to do is while designing the system we have to design in such a way, The list of wage types all holds only RATE not NUM and AMT so that we can create a variant with those selected wage types only accordingly we can provide the report.

i.e 9000 - 9999  Wage types for Rate

0000 - 1000  Allowances

According to the requirement we have to come to a conclusion.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use an "Information WT" to hold the Rate in it's NUM or AMT field, create a Custom Report, or buy a Third Party solution such as EasyReporter.