cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work orders into Work manager 6.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its been a few years since I have been here in the SCN actively. It was SDN then. And there were the MI server and Mobile Asset management.

But now a new generation and Agentry apps are bringing me back to asking questions for the new generation.

So, from my question you will gather that I am at the early stages of playing with my new toy.

I am trying to get service orders to sync and land into the work manager. While orders created in the work manager are reaching ECC, orders released in the ECC are not reaching the work manager. Now, I have entered a personnel number in the person responsible field in order header. Also, the first operation has been assigned the same person responsible. And my username has been assigned to that personnel number. What's missing? Why isn't that order landing in the work manager?

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

There are 8 types of assignment. Which Assignment Type are you using? If you are using either 1 (Personnel Number at header or #2 at Operation) then please check the filters configured on Work Order MDO in config panel.

thanks,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just received an offline suggestion that the standard settings delivered with a vanilla work manager 6.2 don't support CS orders. They support only PM orders. And I created a PM order and it flowed in. So, closing this thread.

Thanks

Bala