Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order getting DEL when re-reading with different PV

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are using special procurement type in ECC in plant 1000 .

In plant 1000 we have procurement type E and special procurement type 80 (to say production in plant 2000).

We have 2 production versions (PV) 0100, 0200 in plant 2000.

In APO if i go into RRP3 in plant 1000 i see planned orders generated and gives me in plant 2000. Which is perfect.

When re-reading process order with different production version process order will have DEL statues in ECC and completed gets deleted in APO..

Even with planned orders after trying to re-read with different production version its changing the planned order number means its deletes the old number and gives  new planned order number.

Please suggest whats causing this issue.

It will be really great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Could you check whether production version is valid for explosion and check the consistency of PV. In both cases the common thing is PV, that's my asking to check the same.

Is it happening for specific material or for all?

Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The products planned by APO are X0 - External Planning, without MRP, so if you change the prod.version in ECC you will have an issue. Made the changes on APO side!

The change planned order numbers is the normal behaviour. When you change the version you will re-explode the BOM and re-schedule the product/quantity with a different work center and is normal that the system create another order!

Thanks,

Regards, Marius