cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DG filling did not happen

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

I did set up all master data related to dg . I did dg filling by putting dangerous goods classification , material master   and real substance . It says dg filling completed with errors but I was not able to see the log and dg filling also did not happen . any idea ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Also dgp7 states that " Error when determining change number for key date xx-yy-zz ( 00000000000XXXXXXX message number  cbdu_apI115 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

This might be because of the inconsistencies in the key dates while DG filling.

If it is the first time you perform filling, can you please try with the below details in DGE5:

1) Selection Date as 01/01/0001

2) Uncheck Evaluate change pointers.

3) Enter a Real substance or Material

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Kalyan It did work .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great to hear. Please reward points:)

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

How Do I reward point ?Also I did DG checks and now it says no mode of transport category could be determined . I did not see a place in Sales order to assign Mode opf transport category . May be in my Guess system wants to assign different modes of category so that it can check with DG master data .  Any guess and Suggestion ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

You need to mark my comment as correct answer, instead by mistake you set your comment as the correct answer.

The Mode of Transport Category can be determined once you enter the Route in the sales order. Assuming you have done all the configuration for DG Checks.

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

I did . Let me do that as I have not mentioned Route in sales order .

Regards,

Krishna

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

How do I select which route to enter . I randomly tried 5-10 but it did not allowed those values there

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

first: create new thread. Second: the roure (and route selection determination etc.) is related to SAP SD and not SAP EHS DG. SAP EHS DG "only" uses the "route" to determine which "mode of transports" are effected etc.

Therefore: read cross here:

Determination of Data in Sales Documents - Dangerous Goods Management (EHS-DGP) - SAP Library

Dangerous Goods Checks in Sales Documents - Dangerous Goods Management (EHS-DGP) - SAP Library

Determination of Data in Shipment Documents - Dangerous Goods Management (EHS-DGP) - SAP Library

etc.

Conclusion: regarding route and saet up of it. ask a SAP SD consultant;  Regarding SAP EHS DG integration: read the online help etc. to identify the customizing needs ot make it happen

C.B.

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

Let me follow this integration and will create seperate thread .

Regards,

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Moving the above discussion in the seperate thread .