cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SO during availability check for entire document ( Scheduling in TM)

parveen_thakur2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All

After creation of SO in ECC, system go for backward or forward scheduling in TM then confirm the dates e.g. loading, material availability delivery date etc.

During order creation, When I am clicking on "DOCUMENT" tab (availability check for entire document) to confirm delivery date from TM system, I am getting an error messages as attached.

Please suggest the solution.

urgent help would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

parveen_thakur2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tx guys,..My appology for late reply here.

This issue got resolves. In RCC_Log i found that there was no lane defined in b/w source and destination location.

Regards

0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.  Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)
SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am also getting the same error, can you please guide me how did you resolved?

Regards,

Abdul Rahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

What version of TM are you using..?

There are a few SAP notes around it...

BR

narender

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Use component TM-ERP-OS for searching notes. Also please check whether this note is relevant for your version. 1824297 - Time stream not present in TM Sales Order Scheduling | Validity  03/22/2013