cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U/S 10 Exemption in Payroll log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

With reference to above caption, I am unable to find Exemptions Calculation in the payroll. as such we have several reimbursement which are exempted from salary. these reimbursement are exempted by maintaing record of IT582 of Exemptions. however system fetching some odd value under the head of U/S 10 Exemption.

in view of very dissection and understanding of pattern of calculation, I need the detailed break-up of set of exemptions which makes up U/s 10 Exemption calculation.

Looking forward to explanatory inputs from all SAP Ace.

regards

Santosh C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through /4E* series wage types and /13* wage types you will get the information. All are getting calculated by different functions.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check EXM table in RT table to get all values of IT0582, if payroll is run then find it in PC_PAYRESULT - Display Payroll Results , or you can run simulation with display log and find EXM table and check the amount of IT0582 with your subtypes which is available in master data.

Further more, read this below links to understand the concept of exemption.

Income Tax - Payroll India (PY-IN) - SAP Library

Exemption on Other Allowances and Reimbursements Configuration - Payroll India (PY-IN) - SAP Library

Thanks,

Nirali P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nirali,

thanks for contributing to conversation thread progressing here, further my question is still unaddressed. I have a set of allowance wage type which can exempted under U/s10 & Cust. Spec. Exemption. Now as per business requirement, it need to be segregated under aforesaid 02 category.

Now, system by all means segregate it to aforesaid category(US10 / Cust. Specfic. Exmp) however it is hard to understand what amount system picks for accumulating said exemptions. unless we may not clearly obtain the calculation of /130.

Hope might have picked my concern and give me some helpful advice to fix this issue. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

are you not able to see subtype in payroll log or in RT with segregated amount?

please share your EXM screen shot of payroll log.

Thanks,

Nirali P.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the WT/130 ,WT /132 & WT/133 value from RT table. Then you will compare with IT582 and IT8 (HRA, CNV) and then other IT14 & IT15 record.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

As per my understanding following items comes under  U/S 10 Exemption:-

House rent allowance

Conveyance An

Gratuity

Leave encasement

Compensation for voluntary retirement (V.R.S)

Retrenchment Compensation

others(few more)