cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual valuation for one material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have an issue in inspection lot .For only one material while result recording manual valuation pop up is comming reject or accept.

We are assigning material in qp02 against plan and mic.Among the material assigned in the plan only for one particular material always pop up comming,

for this material qty inspec and inspected qty showing as 1 where as lot qty is more.

With regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Issue solved .

REgards

Anand.M

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's great. But neither you have shared the solution nor you have closed your discussion.

Please make it more easy for further reader. You can have a look into the blog post

Also read the blog post for closing discussion How to close a discussion and why | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sorry for not mentioning the solution,

It is a master data issue. In material master quality  tab ,inspection set up-untick 100% inspection ,popup is not comming now.

Regards

Anand

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So it was as I suggested then?  It didn't know how to deal with N=1 for that material?

Craig

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do agree! I'm somehow not convinced and need to run a test case

ntn

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This could be because of setting in sampling procedure you have maintained against each MIC. Take the sampling procedure assigned in Inspection plan check it on QDV2 for valuation mode maintained.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe the manual valuation you are referring to is the valuation of the individual MIC's.

This is primarily drvien by the sampling procedures and the related valuation rules.  You can only have automatic valuation when the system is clear about processing them.

Since you have other materials that work with this and they seem to be OK, it would seem that most of your maste data should be ok.

What is intersting is that you say you have a size of 1.  I think that is your problem.  It could be your sampling scheme and valuation rule can not process and make a decision with an N=1.  But all your other materials where N>1 work fine.

I'd look at in detail how your valuation treats a sample size of 1 and then figure out why a valuation of 1 doesn't work and why you only got a sample size of 1.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

I had checked this material inspect qty showing as 1 where as actual qty is 60 and valuation parament showing manual.for this material sampling procedure is not activated ,100% inspection.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear craig,

Sampling procedure is whith out inspection point.

Regars

Anand

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you check the parameters assigned in QM view for this material.

Did you activate  "Automatic UD"  in QM view

Regards,

Pardhu

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I am not sure if the Goods Receipt process is like stock addition to existing stock, for your scenario. Is this coming for all materials in one specific plant or for all plants? Please can you share the screenshots.

Please can you also check the below two setups -

a) Control InspLot setup - at material master QM view for inspection type 04.

b) SPRO ==> Quality Management => Basic Settings => Maintain Settings at Plant Level => Give Plant ==> Result Recording Tab ==> Check the value for Recording configuration (TQSS1-EINFACHERF) ==> Please check this value.

Thanks,

Arijit

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Pls check material master QM view Insp.setup Icon & also check Insp.plan for other materials.

Thanks in advance