cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication with CREMAS idoc extension

former_member276384
Participant

Hi experts,

We're implementing a MDG-S hub and one of our project requirements is to replicate some custom fields of the Supplier, so we implemented a custom entity on MDG BP model and a CREMAS05 idoc extension, say ZCREMAS.

Now we need to replicate the suppplier custom data using the ZCREMAS idoc but we don't know if we're following the correct approach on MDG IMG.

Should we create a copy of CL_MDG_BS_VEND_ALE_DRF class and assign it into the customizing node Master Data Governance -> Data Replication -> Enhance Default Settings for Outbound Implementations?

And should we create a copy of  MASTERIDOC_CREATE_CREMAS function module to fill the custom data and call it on SEND_CREMAS_IDOC method of the copied class?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jordi

0 Kudos

Hi I have another question. do you know steps to debug CL_MDG_BS_VEND_ALE_DRF and the corresponding overwrite method for SEND_CREMAS_IDOC,. from NWBC i am approving the change request and its triggering a outbound idoc. but not sure how to debug the process.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

No need to do these things.

Just extend your idoc in we30, Do configuration in we21, we20 and bd64 and then write code in user exits for you 'Z' segments in IDoc (TC : smod & cmod).

You have to write code in both source & destination server in user exits for 'Z' segments.

Regards,

Sudhir Wakodikar

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

our ZCREMAS idoc has two new segments, and the exit is called from MASTERIDOC_CREATE_CREMAS function module is called only for standard segments, so at last I think that an implementation of the exit will not work as it will not call the exit for the new segments.

Best regards,

Jordi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use enhancment spot ES_SAPLKD01 of Function module MASTERIDOC_CREATE_CREMAS to fill the custom segments.

Thanks,

Kartik.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have another question. do you know steps to debug CL_MDG_BS_VEND_ALE_DRF and the corresponding overwrite method for SEND_CREMAS_IDOC,. from NWBC i am approving the change request and its triggering a outbound idoc. but not sure how to debug the process.