cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to put on P2P and Dispute case creation screen the button to attach files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder if there is any possibility to insert this button.....:

on the P2P & Dispute Case registration screen, within Process receivables.

Up to now, user has to save the case (either P2P or Dispute case), and afterwards, he has to enter it so as to edit it, and attach a file. But it is a waste of time, if there is any possibility to insert that button, so that user could insert documents while registering either P2P or Dispute case.

Does anybody know if it is possible to make visible that button, just as the creation of a note or a resubmission?

Many thanks in advance for any hint!

Patxi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Patxi

There is no direct way of achieving this

The closest I have got to this - is to create a field "URL" - scan an item onto a share drive

Add the URL of the scanned item into the dispute case - and then add this in during creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mark,

Ok, we were trying to speed up the attachment of documents, attaching documents while creation, so that button used in resubmissions and notes was useful. (instead of saving the case or the P2P first, and afterwards entering the case and pressing Modify button to attach whatever...., you understand)

I think we would be even slower if we had to scan a document to attach the URL....

Anyway, thanks for your contribution Mark.

Best regards.

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patxi,

I don't know a standard way to fix this, but within FSCM you have the possibility to define your own functions and assign them to the toolbar on the invoice tab.

Please check this customizing activities: Financial Supply Chain Management > Collections Management > Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting > Receivable Processing :

• Define Additional Functions
  • BAdI: Function Code Processing for Additional Functions

You have to create your own function to create P2P's (or disputes) and assing them as "additional function".

You can call the following standard SAP functions within your own ABAP code:

• FDM_P2P_CREATE: create promises to pay
  • FDM_AR_DOC_DISPUTE_BUILD: to setup a new dispute
    FDM_AR_DOC_DISPUTE_DATA_SAVE: to save the new dispute

I am not that technical, but in the past I have used these functions to load test data from excel into SAP (of course with the help of an ABAP consultant).

Best Regards,

Henk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henk,

Many thanks for your contribution.

Kind regards,

Patxi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos