cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Start Date End date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

We are using St. 82 ATO and i am getting issue in Production order Start date and End is not getting calculated correctly.

My Routing is for 1 PC 8.5 Hrs Machine time and that work center is working only in one shift.I got one Production Order from Sales order for 10Pcs.

But when i checked the production order its showing start and finish date on the same day whereas it should give me finish date 10 days later as this work center is working only in one shift. Backward scheduling is in use.

Kindly give ur expert advice on this.

With Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPPP,

If you are using backward scheduling the did you check in scheduling parameters configuration order start date allowed in past is set and how many days allowed?

If do not find any issue with above configuration please share your Sales order delivery date,WC capacity tab,Routing times snap shots.

BR
KK

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per your scheduling type , system schedules the order backwards starting from the basic finish date mentioned in it.

Could you kindly check the SPRO settings for the scheduling parameters mentioned for this Order type.At this step we need to put "Maximum number of days start date can be in the past". Kindly check this.

If this number of days are exceeded as per your scheduling for this order, system automatically overrides the  "Scheduling type" and uses "today scheduling".

Regards,

Pardhu

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PP,

Check that you have correct scheduling formula in work center.

Check how many number of capacities are maintained in capacity assigned to work center.

Check parameters in OPU5, whether it carries lead time scheduling.

Let me know it helped.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I am using machine time formula in scheduling and capacity is 1.

but i am not able to get desired result.

With Regards

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check settings in OPU3, scheduling has tick box, scheduling type as forward in type and has automatic scheduling selected next to it.

Try to create a production order and select scheduling type "current date" and see the results.

Regards

Rahul