Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm quantity is not getting updated with CP scheduline category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue ,

When I am entering the sales order with some 10 qty and my requested date is on 26.05.2015.  When i Click on availablity check I am able to get the response for  two schedules

First schedule  6 qty on 01.06.2015

Second Schedule  4 qty on 05.06.2015.

When I click on the tick mark  the system is not updating the schedule line  in the schedule lines tab  it is just showing on 26.05.2015  as zero quantity in a single line.

i have checked for AVC check configuration but all are seems to be correct.  Stock is there . ?

Could you please suggest what could be wrong ?

Please see the attach screen shot ATP1, ATP2 and ATP3.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumresh,

Which tick you clicked out of the three in ATP2 screen shot?

• If you clicked one time delivery the one with 6 pieces then you should have seen 6 there.
  • If you have clicked complete delivery indicator then yoy will see nothing (and it seems you have clicked this). This means for complete delivery you don't have enough supplies and system is taking nothing as confirmed.
  • The third is partial delivery proposal for two dates.

Could you let us know. Try to click first and see results. It should take 6 pieces. If that's the case then I hope it gives you an understanding.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply.

If I click any tick mark also , I am not getting the schedule updated in the schedule lines tab

What ever tick mark I select the result I am getting in the schedule lines tab is in the screen shot ATP3.png.

I mean nothing is getting updated in the schedules . Is this any configuration issue or Should I need to debug and check

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresh,

Check customer master in sales area data under shipping tab, have defined "C" for this customer i.e. only complete delivery allowed.

Let me know what's the status.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

No there is No C ,   in the customer master

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresh,

Whats the status in customizing for sales area, is it A, B or C. Check under this path;

Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements - Availability Check - Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning - Define Default Settings.

Plus also check OVZI, OVZ8 & OVZ9.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply.

Whats the status in customizing for sales area, is it A, B or C. Check under this path;

Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements - Availability Check - Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning - Define Default Settings

Ans:- It is E for  the sales area .

Is It right ? or should I change it to A or B or C .

In

OVZI  - it is  - Item category = TAN , TYPE= PD , RqTY= 041

In

OVZ8 - it is -  For CP=  AVC = Tick mark , Rq= Tick mark , All= Tick mark

In

OVZ9 - it is -  AVC = CH ,  CRI = A

If i select that in details tab

Tick mark for the following fields

Inc purchase orders

incl purchase rquestions

incl dependent reqs

incl reservations

incl sales reqmts

incl deliveries

incl ship. notification

Checked for the following fields

incl rel order  reqs

incl planned orders

incl production orders

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresh,

Instead of E change it C, plus most important you are using availability check as CH. What have you maintained in material master 02 or CH. Put 02 in material master as it checks for stock also and same you can see in OVZ9 for 02/A.

Not sure have you triggered product allocation coz of requirement or was testing something in OVZ8.

Try this and let me know if it resolved the issue.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul ,

Thanks for your reply.

I have changed to C , and also I have changed to 02 in material master.

But i am not able to get the schedule lines updated in the schedule lines tab.

I am able to get the avc check when I click on the avc check 

The problem is once I click on the tick mark it has to update the schedule lines . It is not updating .

The confirm qty is updating has "0" in schedule lines tab

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kumaresh,

whats the status in OVZ9?

In OVZ9 remove the tick on field, "Check without RLT" for the availability check used in material master and then try.

regard

RAhul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue has been solved, there was a code which got commented in the Availability check , once the code got activated it is working fine.

Thanks for your help.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresh,

Good to know that it worked.

Regards

Rahul