cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked service request in agents inbox

sumaira_gopalani
Explorer
0 Kudos
  1. We have  made the copy of transactions "Problem" and "Incident" and  configured related settings regarding that.We  are linking and locking them as our scenarios and it seems to work fine. The issue is that locked service request are showing in agents inbox , which is creating chaos in our case.Is there any way we can remove them(hide or route them )?. We tried to configure rule policy  and  tried to route the  locked service request on system status but it didn't work .
  2. Is there any way to check agent inbox via GUI ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sumaira_gopalani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Arden ,

Thanks , At this period of time we have got 32 end users which are using agents inbox. Each have same capacity (i.e 750).

We will implement the mention BADI  for filtering out  the require tickets.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumaira

There is a BADi which can be implemented to override the standard Agent Inbox processing.

The BADI definition can be accessed from SPRO/IMG under the Interaction Center Webclient -> Agent Inbox.

Take a look, if you apply the BADI and exclude Locked entries from the search results this should solve your issue.

Regards

Arden

sumaira_gopalani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Arden ,

Thanks for the suggestion , Currently the limit of our agent inbox is  750 (i.e one can see 750 service request at a time), implementing BADI will definitely create performance issue in our case . Is there any way around?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumaira

Which user would navigate through 750 entries?

I would reconsider this limitation firstly and then nothing beats well written code.

The Badi is the right place to perform the filtering you require, make sure that the code being written is finely tuned.

Regards

Arden

amitdev_solanki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you try tcode sbwp. Here you can see the Activities under Inbox.

Thanks,

sumaira_gopalani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Amit ,

T-code sbwp is for SAP business workplace , I was asking about "agent inbox ".

amitdev_solanki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sumaira,

Please check BADI 'CRM_IC_INBOX_BADI'. I think you can filter unwanted entries in agent inbox using a suitable implementation.

Br,

Amit