cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 Inspection Methods Sheets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to access the inspection methods sheets through the MD04 function? I'm trying to find out what the inspection methods sheet looks like that is issued to a particular lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,Caetano,

I've managed to find the navigation profile but, for each profile that I have access to none of them have a transaction which takes me to the static IMS for the specific lot.  Would either of you know what transaction I need to use in order to view this?

Thanks,

Geodi

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You can create your own navigation profile on customizing (transaction OM0K).

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Caetano,

I don't have access to this transaction.  Is there a transaction that I can manually get to the IMS for the lot?

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G SAP,

You can use customer exit M61X0002. In the same you can define extra column  (can provide push button also which bring this column or hide the same) and mention when MRP element is FE that is production order show inspection method sheet number from the relevant table w.r.t. batch or production order (as per your scenario). On this number you can add hotspot which would take you to display transaction for inspection sheet and you can see the desired results.  

Hope this helps to resolve above. Let us know if that's the case.

Regards

Rahul

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This user-exit has been replaced by BAdI MD_ADD_COL_EZPS on the latest releases.

I think that you could use a navigation profile on transaction instead of a BAdI. With a navigation profile, you can a add a call to any transaction.

BR
Caetano

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Caetano,

Didn't cross checked for that part, but thanks for the update. Though we are still using customer exit being on EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0. Nevertheless purpose is same to add column with relevant information.

Of course we can use navigation profile (was the initial thought) and add transaction, but for that; one should be always aware of correct inspection sheet number. The idea in this case is to pull as per requirement and make it visible accordingly per element.

It totally depends upon requirement how they want to see and use though I totally agree both options are available.

Regards

Rahul