cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload document to xECM for Notification from syclo ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am using SAPWM application in my projects. I having a task to upload a document for ex. image or any other

doc to xECM for  Notification from Syclo ? I am not that much aware of this. So any help will be very helpful.

Regards

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First glance is you need to do extension on the Java and call your web service to put in the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I have found Java code to consume web service. But now issue is that if I wrote that Java code then what procedure I need to follow in Syclo side to link that code to Syclo. Because I am not aware of xECM document upload. Plz if u know then share. I desperately need this.

Regards

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to have you eclipse environment set up, compile your code in it, and then deploy it to agentry server and set the classpath in the SMP management console.

Check out this document

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

& Pragya Pande

Stephen Streeter,

I need to upload document to xECM using a rest web service. I have a java code but how to sync that code to SAPWM 6.2 . I am not getting related suggestions so that I can start to do this.  So any suggestions will be very helpful.

Regards

Sudhir

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

When you say xECM, are you referring to the extended ECM by Open Text?

Best Regards,

Pragya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pragya,

Yes I am referring to the extended ECM by Open Text i.e  my requirement is to upload a document to xECM. I searched about it but not getting any help so that I can start work. If you have any info about it plz share.

Regards

Sudhir