cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

initial assignment of resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Expert

For my Finished material  i have assigned 75 resources where my finished material can manufactured on one of the resource depending on the availability .

In that 75 resources one of my resource is XYZ for which i have assigned planning ID so that when ever my planned orders generates My finished material should pick these XYZ resource initially  .But in my case it is not happening

Any thing I am Missing . please suggest

Regards

Virender

Message was edited by: virender sehwag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

If "The planning ID is determined by selecting a production version" you have to work with priorities or quotas to choose the prefered work center through production version.

The prefered production version (work center) will have the biggest quota (if you choose to work with quota) or priority "0" (if you are working with priorities). 

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius

Yeh your right planning ID is determine by select PV .I am not working with quotas but I am working

with priorities .My priority value for XYZ resource  is equal to planning ID .

Any thing i am missing let me know

Thanks & regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi virender,

Can you post a screenshot with where you have defined planning ID?

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Marius

I am assigning under MRP4 tab on clicking particular production version  we will get planning ID field in ECC where i mantained the planning ID value and same will get updated in Curto_simu under priority field in apo  after ciffing PV's

Thanks & regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

I think that you need to have just an planning ID for all prod.versions. The planning ID will group your desired prod.versions!

Then you enter priorities from 0 to ZZ in curto_simu and you update APO (0 - for prefered work center). 

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

When you say assigned 75 resources, means you have put all 75 resources in the routing, is that the case or something else? Plus what do you mean by planning ID?

Though I hope you are using work center classification for this scenario. This would make sure that you have XYZ resource in planned order.

Scenario - Alternative Modes using Work Center Configuration - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN W...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/4093ff85-d7df-2b10-8b82-bd054bc88...

Let me know if it helped.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Yes i have 75 resource to my material and routing ,Bom has been mantained for all this resources .

Planning ID is

Planning identification

Grouping of your choice of various production version  for planning purposes. For example, you can assign a planning identification to all materials produced on a particular production line. Not only a grouping according to a particular place is possible, but also a grouping according to time.

The planning ID is determined by selecting a production version

Regards

Virender

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Could you explain a bit more, are you working purely in ECC in repetitive manufacturing or ECC and APO?

If in both how have you put the same in APO, coz then planning is getting triggered in APO, so logically production version selection (basically resource assignment) would happen there.

Regards

Rahul