cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task list does not Exist error-In Production version details

0 Kudos

Hi,

Find below image,Kindly let me know what i supposed to correct in this production version

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

In REM,  you can enter Routing or Rate routing in prod version. (Routing has some limitation in REM)

Are you create any rate routing in your system for material AIRCOIL?

If not then using the CA21 and create the new Rate routing  for same material and enter in prod version and

check again. make sure you enter the valid date.

If you created Routing for same material then select the routing in prod version and enter the valid counter no ans check it again.

Please check and revert

Thanks & Regards

Umesh Mali

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sankar,

I think you enter the Rate routing detail as per my document  ,

you need to create the Rate routing or Routing in you system and enter the valid group and group counter no in  your prod version. Document is jut for reference to understand the basic process, Don't copy all the data as per document, create your own data and complete cycle . if you facing any issue then post query on forum

Thanks  Regards

Umesh Mali

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankaraditya,

Please ensure the valid from date of the Rate routing (CA22) the date should be lies with in the PV valid period

same way please maintain the log size 1 to 99999

then check the PV system will pick the valid rate routing details

Regards,

Venkatesh..

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankaraditya,

From when your task list is valid, check in ca02? If it's today then try to change the date in production version in future instead of 23.05.2015 and check the same.

Make sure that you have created rate routing but not routing itself.

Let me know if changing date and checking above resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check the validity period( from and To date) of your task list with respect to your production version mentioned in screen shot.

I mean key date of the "Routing"

Regards,

Pardhu