Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esri Map is not showing in Agentry Application

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We installed Esri SDK 10.1.1 and added common Library(MobileAppsCommomLibrary) and

MobileAppGisLibrary.

Then we import MobileAppsGisResourcesLibrary. Then added MobileAppsGisResourcesLibrary and MobileAppsCommonLibrary.

After that we are not getting map in screenset.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What version of Work Manager are you using for this?  I can't tell from the screen shot.  It looks like you are trying to just add an ESRI maps screen to a custom app. 

Did you follow the directions in the documentation for building the Agentry client with the GIS add on? 

Also there is a lot of configuration you will need to do to get this to display starting with the External Field settings.  Did you configure those settings?

--Bill

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply, I am sharing you the screen shot of configuration as per SAP® EAM and service mobile app SDK Installation Guide Version: 1.0 .

My aim is to first plot map in location field without database connection/system connection.

Could you please explain how to do External Field settings for displaying map.

Thanks

Ashish

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ashish,

At a high level there are two parts to making this work.

1. Building the Agentry client with the necessary Open UI / ESRI libraries.   From your screenshots it looks like you are working on that already.  Did you get the client to successfully compile
  2. Agentry Definititons - Your field that will display the map needs to be configured in the External Data tab to reference the Open UI class and have the necessary Agentry Values, Action and External Values configured in the Editor.

If both of these are setup correctly, when you transmit from your ESRI Agentry client and load the definitons when the field that maps to the ESRI component is rendered it should instead display the ESRI map with the points displayed on the map.

--Bill

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I am very new for Agentry, so doing step by step.

step 1 I did.

For step 2 , I call the class: BaseLocationCollectionAdapter in External Field but for  Agentry Values, Action and External Values I put blank and then try to publish it. After publish its showing green patch.

So is it possible to display map only using Class Name: BaseLocationCollectionAdapter without using Agentry Values, Action and External Values.

I am using ArcGISAndroidSDK_v10.1.1

Thanks,

Ashish

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ashish,

In order to display the map the ESRI Open UI Extenstion requires a number of Agentry Values to be set in order for the control to work.  If you did not set these then I do not expect the map to display.

--Bill

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using Open UI.

Can you please help with agentry values and what control to be used.

Regards

Manish

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

Same query from my side also. What are the Agentry Values and its control to be used to display ESRI Map.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Ashish

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What control will depend on if you want to map a single object or collection of objects.

If you have access to Work Manager 6.2 I recommend looking at the LocationsView screen set for an example of how the control is integrated and what values need to be passed in.  There are a fair number of them that need to be setup.

--Bill