Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report for po line item wise total value with reference to miro document

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

we are using Z transaction report to get PO no,Miro no ,Miro accounting document number,PO line item wise total value(including excise,vat,cst...after

posting Miro) , but in report excise amount not including in total value, i try to get the excise amount from table J_1IEXCDTL but in PO V0 tax code for that

material also excise appering in report(it's wrong logic) , i tried to get the data from BSEG table for single line item report working fine(because of Miro posted only for

one line item),if PO has 4 line items Miro posted for PO 4 line items amount for line item is not coming properly it is repeating the amount  of first line item for every

item,how can i get the PO line item wise total value(including taxes) after Miro posting,could you please suggest me logic and tables..

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Sivakoti.

13 REPLIES 13

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the tax details in BSET table. For MIRO Line item wise amount, refer RSEG table..

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Thanks for revert!

i want total value including taxes(excise and vat or cst) line item wise after MIRO,in RSEG i only get

basic amount for each line item wise , if i usage BSET or BSEG for single line item report working

fine(because of Miro posted only for one line item), if PO has 4 line items Miro posted for PO 4 line

items amount for line item is not coming properly it is repeating the amount  of first line item for every item,

Please refer the attached screen shoot for error screen(vat amount same appearing for every line item),

I referred all related post in SDN but no where given correct logic :

Purchase Tax Value | SCN

appreciate if you could suggest best possibility, it's helps every mm consultant..

Regards,

Lavakumar.

0 Kudos

You would get the Tax details like CST, VAT, Excise duties in BSET table. There should not be any issue in BSET.

Can you share your BSET entries screen as well your PO Excise duties screen.

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok

Please refer below screens ,

Tax codes:

WW : EDuty SO 12% + ECS SO 2+1% + VAT RM Deduct 5%

VC  : VAT 5%

MIRO document :

MIRO Accounting document:

Table: BSET entries

In table BSET we get Total TAX values ( i have in PO two line items , bset table give total VAT and EXCISE for both line items not each line item wise)

If we usage BSET table in report please refer below result , VAT amount for every line item total vat amount appearing form miro accounting document , same issue with excise amount also refer the Total tax column,

Correct tax values :

PO : Item 10 : Excise : 32949

Vat      : 14977

Total tax :  47926             

Item 20 : Excise : 28826

Vat      : 12603

Total tax :  41429   

Please check and let me know if i miss any needed data.

Regards,

Lavakumar.

0 Kudos

Which version of SAP you are into now?

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok

below is my current version

Tax Procedure we are using : TAXINJ

0 Kudos

I need to check it for TAXINJ. I was talking about TAXINN (Or a Copy of it) procedure.

Let me check and i will revert back to you.

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Please spend some of your valuable time to get logic : report for PO line item wise total value with reference to MIRO document,

Please do the needful help..

0 Kudos

Hello there,

I also have the same requirement.

I need to fetch MIRO invoice tax amount line item wise.

@Lavankumar.

Could you please let me know how you sorted it out.

Looking forward to your reply ASAP.

Thanks

J.

0 Kudos

Hi Jennie,

Sorry . I haven't  get solution for line item wise Tax values for MIRO document 

i convinced client it's not possible.

Regards,

Lavakumar.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I now understand that it is very much possible using the function module CALCULATE_TAX_FROM_NET_AMOUNT

Thanks,

J

0 Kudos

Hi Jennie,

Thanks for your update ,

Once you get the required report with help of Given function module and ABAP support ,

Please give us your Functional specification and report output fields ,

then I will close this discussion and  Text Removed

it helps more MM consultants 

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Dont offer points in SCN and land up in problem.  Adhere to SCN rules

0 Kudos
Please give us your Functional specification and report output fields ,

Not sure how many projects you worked and how many times you shared your FS to others.  Don't you know that this is unethical and should never ever be encouraged?  Functional spec of one project should not be shared with third party.

Better go through SCN rules once again though you are an old member and should be knowing SCN rules.  Also, from your post, it seems, you have neither made any efforts to search SCN nor discussed with your subordinates.

G. Lakshmipathi