cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between material/service price in Sap on outline agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find out the difference in price of material /price of service before creation of outline agreement and after creation of outline agreement?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

First you maintain info record for material or without material (could be for service also, depending upon how you define it). On the basis of the same you create outline agreement. This means the prices valid at that time are copied to outline agreement. You can compare the PO price to Invoice price in report like MC$<.

On the other hand you can have outline agreement without info record. In this case with what you want to compare the prices a mentioned before and after creation of outline agreement?

Let me know if it helped.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Rahul. Let me explain bit more details,

Ex: for the month of apr15 there is a Po has been created with referenced to outline agreement,  this po might be material/service.  So before creating outline agreement the same material /service related transactions can be created with some other vendor or same vendor without outline agreement.

So I would like is there any price difference will be available for this two transaction.  If it's yes then how I can get it in Sap. So I want to know is there any profit for the company after creation of outline agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check ME1P, PO price history

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Of course you can compare documents but I am still not get this part"

"So before creating outline agreement the same material /service related transactions can be created with some other vendor or same vendor without outline agreement."

This means as of now you didn't have any outline agreement or PO in system but you still do some transaction with some other vendor or same vendor, and then want to compare this non-existing outline agreement to the one created later in the system.

Is it correct?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Yes your correct.  So like material A purchased on the month of March by vendor X or Y but that time there is no outline agreement in the system but we have created PO.  During month of April we have created outline agreement for vendor X in the system,  so obviously we have mentioned material A price.  So when creating PO  for the month of April we will mentioned material A price.

So the possible outcome is we would have got some less price after creation of outline agreement. So I want to capture difference between both the prices of March and April for the same material.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Yes it gives me more insight n raising more questions as well.

Q1.I have understood that if there is no OA  we have to deter the price manually., but my question where should I get this details?

Q2.if OA is available where should I see the purchasing info records?

Q3. Purchasing info records available based on material or service number in the erp system?

I think I can get all this details in ME1P tcode

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Q1 - This you will receive from supplier in quotations, check with business.

Q2 - ME12/13, but first you have to create this master data.

Q3 - Can be both. If you create without material you need to assign material group which could be service also as per definition.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/75/ee105655c811d189900000e8322d00/content.htm

Hope it resolved your concerns.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Rahul mostly it's resolved my concerns. Final question is not possible to get the details in erp itself to run any tcode based on material to find out price per unit based on each month then I can able to compare it know?

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

If you have maintained info records check in ME1M.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much. My final question for material i have material # available but the for the service transaction is there any unique number to verify the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)