Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am following process defined for sale of material issued through WM :-

1. Create Sales Order.
  2. Create Delivery.
  3. Create TO and Confirm.
  4. Create PGI

Config done for Movement type 601 with destination storage type 916- screen shot below. But while creating TO - destination storage type 001 proposed which cannot be changed. TO. When PGI is done, stock removed from storage type 001 and dynamic bin created as delivery number.

Kindly check whether the process is correct and also that destination storage type 916.

Regards,

Vikas Sehra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikash

Maintain in storage strategy table warehouse number - process A (removal)-Storage type indicator - Storage type .

If multiple storage section created by you for that maintain section indicator & storage section strategy.

other wise maintain like below

and in material master WM view -1 maintain storage type indicator for  stock removal removal , if multiple section maintained by you then maintain section indicator other wise no need to maintain .

And don't put 916 storage type in storage strategy table , because its the interim storage type , no need to maintain put away & removal strategy for this storage type system by default pick it  & dynamic bin with reference to 601 movement type

Hope it will help you

With regards

Dillesh

Message was edited by: Dillesh Mishra

vikas_sehra2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have activated storage type search as suggested and Storage type 916 is also populated but my issue remains same that for VL06P - when TO is created for outbound delivery storage type 001 is populated as destination storage type which cannot be changed.

Although as per configuration for movement type 601 - storage type 916 is maintained as destination storage type.

Screen shots as below :

Regards

Vikas

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just add one more record  in the storage type search and see if the result is different then.

Add this record:

002   A   001  _ _ 6.1    2  0 _ 916

vikas_sehra2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have added as suggested, storage type 916 is proposed in From Storage type and storage type 001 in destination storage type.

This shouldn't be vice versa ?

Stock is available in 001 storage type & for movement type 601 - storage type 916 has been maintained as destination storage type.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had actually not spend a thought on the 916 in my proposal, the main purpose was to create a record that matches with the information from the material master.

Of course does a 916 not make much sense as source for picking, change it to *** or to the storage type of your desire.

However, I still wonder from where your system takes the 001 as destination. Are you doing a 2step scenario?

Are you doing your tests with an old delivery instead of creating a new one after all the customizing changes?

vikas_sehra2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, it works fine with new delivery. Thanx a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Process flow is perfectly fine as per standard SAP however check whether and custom picking strategy code is written in user exit MWMTO004 .

parallely if possible please share the STORAGE TYPE SEARCH screen by selecting Environment----------> Storage type search log from the menu bar at LT03 (TO Creation) screen

vikas_sehra2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

There is no custom picking strategy.

Please find below the screen shots -

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I look at your "Determine stor. type search sequence" then you don't have any entry for WH -002, OP-A, Stor.Class - 6.1 & WPC -2 hence the search strategy will fail to determine the storage type search however I can see that on the Transfer order creation screen you have 001 as destination storage type. Can I ask you to

1) please share the full screen of the search log from the TO creation screen (4th screen from your thread)

2) Do you have any pick point activated ?