cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add work center field in Edit Notification screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on SAPWM application. I want to add a Work Center field in Edit Notification Screen. I have add field Work Center with list of Work Center from Complex table. Also I wrote a BAPI class for this. Now I confused what to do next ? As I am very new in SAP. Plz tell me.

Here is my ZNotificationEdit class. Plz tell me if anything I am missing & how it will reflect to screen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

&

AK K

Chandra Ayyagari

Marçal Oliveras

I need your's help.

Regards

Sudhir Sharma

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

In configuration portal you need to do the necessary changes to use your new BAPI class. I say it by heart by I think you just have to change the [BAPI_CLASS] for edit notification to use your new custom class. Then create a new BAPI_WRAPPER entry that links your class with the SAP function module.

From the Agentry side just be sure that you are correctly setting the work center when editing. Debug your java class to see that _notification object has the correct value.

Keep in mind that you just modified the edit bapi, not the create or the fetch.

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

There are many things to consider in this

but for this please put a breakpoint in /SMERP/CL_PM_NOTIFICATION_DO class handler and see if you are getting your parameters appropriate value and debug this.

Also debugging java would help you to see whether your custom bapi.java class is getting executed or not.

Regards,

AK

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Your java looks good. I see the constructor with user and setParameters().

Please check the following

1) In SAP Config panel please update BAPI_CLASS parameter to use new BAPI Class that you created

2) You also must change the BAPI_WRAPPER because you changed BAPI Class

Depending on what else you changed you may have to change the step handler ...

Thanks,

Chandra