cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization of My Team Services in MSS HR Renewal 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing the HR Renewal 2.0 UI5 based ESS/MSS applications. We are using the Portal 7.4 to integrate the same.

I found that when we assign the composite roles for ESS and MSS , We used to see all the services available for employee and manager under Team Services and My team Services respectively.

What i understood is, MSS My Team Services lanes were derived from the below LPD_Cust menu.

Role: MSS

Instance : Team_Menu

I would like to know where this configuration is available to call this particular LPD_CUST entry when calling the My Team Services?

How to Overwrite this entry to call a Custom LPD_CUST entry like

Role:ZMSS

Instance : ZTeam_Menu.

What is the recommended approach for the Customization?

1 . Make the changes in the standard entry itself (I know this will be overwritten in case of upgrade of the system) ?

(OR)

2.  Create Z Copy of the LPD_CUST entries and update the services to make use of the "Z" object. In this case, please let me know where to make the entries to point the "Z" copy of the LPD_Cust in place of the Standard SAP Provided object.

Is it possible to copy the MSS and Team Menu into a "Z" copy in simple copy method ?

Provide me any reference/how to guide kind of document which shows how to configure the LPD_CUST menu entries.

For example, under MSS My Services, I would like to show only the Team and Recruiting Menus (Services) and the remaining below menus should be hidden.

Talent Management, Planning, Projects, Budgets and Organization.

Please refer the attached screen shot for the list of services/menus available under the My Team Services in HR Renewal 2.0.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2012/05/31/tips-recommendations-for-... refer here in the blog, you can directly change the standard role and it wont be overwritten You can refer the blog here and we also have RKT material on Menu customisation for MSS Go to transaction SPRO. Personnel Management Manager Self-Service (UI5)Landing Page  My Services  Configure Launchpad for My Team Services The Launchpad for My Team Services is Role: MSS  Instance: TEAM_MENU. http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2014/04/18/hcm-ehp5-ehp6-and-hr-rene...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sup!

If you decide to use your own "z" version of the different launchpads - you can do so by chaning the personalization settings under the pfcg role -- this is the "link" combining the launchpad with the different applications.

Best regards

Ronni