cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM P&F : Maximum limit for attachments upload ?

former_member424001
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Could you please tell me how many attachments / How much size of attachments we can maximum upload in a process based HCM process and form framework (FPM) ?

Chohan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an Enhancement Spot called HRASR00_ATTACHMENT_HANDLING, where you can determine Attachment Handling: File Size and File Type.

Use the followinf methods:

IF_HRASR00ATTACHMENT_HANDLING~CHECK_ATTACHMENT_SIZEChecks if the attachment size is within permissible limit
IF_HRASR00ATTACHMENT_HANDLING~CHECK_ATTACHMENT_MIMETYPEChecks if the attachment mimetype is a permissible type
IF_HRASR00ATTACHMENT_HANDLING~GET_MIMETYPESDetermine Supported Mimetypes

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO there is no such restriction.

However as Chris mentioned you will have to keep an eye on the Records Management size as files pile up in production over time.

Regards,

Sahir.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm interesting question. I don't think I have seen a maximum for either (number or size). However, I would think there would be a performance hit (and storage as they are kept in Case Mgmt or your attached content server).

What are you trying to do?

0 Kudos

Hi Christopher.

I have a requirement to limit the attachments total size to 2MB. Any idea of how can I achieve this? I've already been looking at attachement's feeder class but no access to all attachment's sizes to totalize.

Thanks.