cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear Open reservations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expects,

I am facing one issue when i am activated black flush for components in production and issued partially. And confirmed by ticking open clear reservations. I have did Teco also. But reservations are not clearing when i am checking in MB25. Can any one help how to clear open reservation against production order.

Thanks

V.Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Are you activating check box "Clear reservations" in confirmation screen of the order.I hope back flush is used to post goods issue automatically with movement type 261of material consumed for production order.

Kindly chcek the confirmation of the production order.

If still you are facing same, issue kindly chceck theSPRO settings of  "parameters for order confirmation details".Under this, in tab "generally valid settings" and "General individual entry" regarding post reservations and tolerance limits.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardha,

I have maintained setting as per attached screen-shots. please let me know any settings to be maintained

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please make sure that the following notes are implemented on your system:

1808894Final issue indicator after stock determination
2101552"Final Issue" indicator is missing after stock determination
1720571Final issue indicator after batch determination

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

In my case final issue indicator is working fine it is not a problem. when issue goods partially and do final confirmation with clear open reservation. And performed TECO also the open reservation are not clearing. Can you help me how can i resolve the issue.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The final issue indicator should be set when you post a confirmation with the setting "clear open reservations". The reservations are still open because this flag was not set.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Please refer below screen shots

This same process when i am doing with out activating blackflush it is clearing open reservations.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Appearing on the reservation list does not mean that the reservation is open.

If you uncheck the flag "goods movemement not possible" when callin the reservation list, these reservations should not appear on the list.

BR
Caetano

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vempati,

do you see any open quantity in CO09 for these components w.r.t. Order? And as mentioned by Caetano reservation list does not mean the same. It totally depends on input parameter. I don't think you have any issue coz for each activity asked you mentioned right things that is system was not showing anything abnormal.

regards

Rahul

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vempati,

Are you using industry specific AFS system and doing the same in mass (TECO)? If yes refer to SAP not 777475 being program error.

Else let us know if that's not the case.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I am not doing mass teco individual teco only.

when i am activated black flush and doing partial good issue and ticking final issue indicator open reservations are not clearing.

when i am deactivating black flush and doing partial good issue and ticking final issue indicator open reservations are clearing.

Please suggest how can i clear open reservations when i activate black-flush.

Thanks

V.Sundeep

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vempati,

After TECO do you see "Item deleted" indicator in MB25 w.r.t. to reservation number?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Yes it is showing item deleted. means reservation cleared.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vempati,

Yes it means reservation cleared, so do you still see an issue i.e. do you see this as requirement or something else.

If no, then issue resolved?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In MMBE in reservation it showing differences quantity as 10 qty which means open reservations are not cleared right. Please correct me if i am wrong.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vempati,

Try executing RM06C020 program with the reservation number and check results.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I have executed the program but no change in the results.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vempati,

ARe you sure the excess which you see in MMBE in reserved column is because of this reservation. It could be that you have stock of 100 but you have production orders for 110 making difference of 10 as an example. could you check COMAC for this material (basically header material which is consuming this and all) and see if there is less material. Also check in CO09 demand and supply situation.

let me know if you see anything different.

regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rahul,

The reservation where not cleared in MMBE reservation list.