cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to Bypass the issue of not finding a Unique BP in ERMS

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Our business requirement is that we have to create an Interaction record from ERMS using service profile. It is happening but the requirement is that we want the system to create an Interaction record even when the system could not find a unique BP or BP does not exists against the email ID which had been used for sending the email.

We don't want the option of creating an Interaction record against a common or Dummy BP. Is there a way to avoid this error and still create an Interaction record by putting the Activity Partner role as optional.

Please do let us know if there is an exit around the method used for creating this IR from service profile.

Thanks

JK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK

Refer to the Partner Determination Procedure for the Interaction Record.

For the Activity Partner, set the minimum as 0.

This will stop the error from generating for the missing Activity Partner

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks for the reply. We create the IR manually for the suggestion which you are mentioning. I have already tried that. The problem is that  we get the following message. The method didn't progress further. We need and exit or need some round about to get rid of this.

Thanks

Jotin

"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK

I see your issue better now.

You'll need to create your own Class and Methods to use in this process.

Refer to the ERMS Service Manager section in SPRO.

I believe you'll need to create a New Service and assign this into the Service Manager Profile.

then adjust your ERMS Rule to use the new Service

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

Hello Arden,

That is right.

We have followed that approach!

Thanks

Jotin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jotin