cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display pictures of Employee Master Data in SAP B1 crystal report?.

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem related how I can display pictures of Employees (Employee Master Data) in crystal report.

Actually I want to create ID Cards which will be generated by crystal report, but when I drag and drop field of picture in crystal report details that the field will display only name of picture which is saved in database.

Below there is form of ID Card, picture name is arton1428.jpg

It cannot display the image it is only the picture name.

How can I display the pictures or images of Employee Master Data in SAP B1 crystal report.

Please anyone can help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205766
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below discussion it may helps you

With Regards

Balaji Sampath

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

That link is good, but let me ask you one question.

Actually SAP B1 (9.1) saves only name of picture, and the picture has the folder where all pictures are stored, my path is C:\picture\ . So I do know how I can do the formula which will go to select or browse in this path (C:\picture\). The table is OHEM field is picture.  I know to do other formulas but that needs an example, only small the example.

If it's possible can you please give me the example of the formula which can select the picture in that location?

Or the formula which will combine image name from picture field and this path of pictures' folder C:\picture\ found in general setting.

Please anyone can help me.

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

The correct answer found to below link

How to display a picture in SAP crystal report?.

Answers (0)