cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order net weight/gross weight issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

when create the sales order, system adopts the net/gross weight from material master to sales order, if there any tools/background batch job to mass update sales order's net/gross weight if mateial master's changed, thank you very much in advance.

Rgards,

Jun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jun,

I have successfully changed gross weight with help of LSMW, you may use LSMW to solve your problem according to me

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jun

There no chance for sales orders to update weight hence you can contact ABAPERS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not aware of any report in sales but in delivery try to run report WSLIPS03 with tcode SE38.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JM

can you advise more how system behavior of WSLIPS03?

Regards,

Jun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

system will update weights according to data in master material. Just try it in a developing system.

Regards

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to created scenario like you have asked.

This is what I did :

TCODE MASS with object name BUS2032 Sales orders, then selected Sales Order Item Data:MASSVBAP, Executed(F8), gave my sales docs details and was able to change weight successfully.

This is the document I referred.

Mass Updation Of Sales Order - SAP SD

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anbu,

Thanks so much for your kind feedbacks.

it seems MASS with object BUS2032, is to mass change all the listed items to a given weight, or manually key in the weight to each items listed.

the business scenario is the weight of all the items listed in the mass change function are different, that means it's impossible to mass change it by a given weight, or impossible to manually key in the weight for each items, as in material master, it maintained for 1 unit, e.g. 100g per 1pc,  actually in SO should be sales order qty * 100g.  that's horrible maintenance.

I tried manually delete SO item qty and press entry and rekey in the qty and press entry, the net and gross weight will be re-calculated and comes from material master which is right.

and it's also impossible to do such action for all outstanding sales order and it' items.

Regards,

Jun