Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not download any update and Patch for SAP B1

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have SUID for SAP Business One 9.1 (9.10.140) PL: 04  (32-bit). I need to upgrade Patch Level from 04 to 06. but when i connect SAP market place and i can not able to download any update patch. Why i am not downloading and even any software is not showing in my SUID.

Please  see below image and suggest me.

Regards,

Mizan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think u need to contact your partner to get this resolved.

Installing RSP can get you to new patch too.

Frank

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

My provider has told us " After checking the access rights for Bengal Glass S Uid, I would like to inform that SAP doesn’t give permission to download SAP setups & patches from the customers S Uid, it has to be provided by the partner only."

I know when i get SUID, i can download  anything from SAP market place, am i right?

when i updated SAP business one 2007 to SAP Business One 9.1 (9.10.140) PL: 04  (32-bit) , i could download everything what i want from Market place.

So my provider does not tell the truth.

Regards,

Mizan

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well, at least u can request your partner to download that for u, and you can download from them.

installing RSP on 9.1, it will give you PL05 at this moment.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MIzanur,

Check for your SUID authorization, whether you have the authorization or not(for downloading), if not then try to connect with your super administrator and ask for the authorization.

also to download any patch or version of B1 then first install the download basket in your system.

Regards,

Bhushan Verma