Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey responses not reflected in Campaign automation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Regarding Henry Xu

I configured, executed the campaign and answered one survey from the 3 customers in target group but the system doesn't reflect the answer inside the automation:

I saw that when campaign is executed configured activities in campaign element are created, and when we answer a survey the system creates a new activity with process type 0000. Is that the expected behaviour? Does it shouldn't update the first created activity in order to continue the automation?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Miguel Sanchez,

You have to replace transaction type  0000 with your own Z transaction type (Z001), if you are not using standard.

BAdI (CRM_MKTCA_SVY_PAI) is used to create inbound activity or update inbound acticity when survey feedback is filled .

IF_EX_CRM_MKTCA_SVY_PAI~PROCESS_SVY_PAI_FOR_CA"  enter your process type (Z001)
IF lv_process_type = 'Z001'.

When survey feedback is filled in return created the inbound entries in table crmd_mktca_ct_in and started the workflows for the Campaign Automation follow-up steps.

Please configure action in transaction type  Z001 SPPFP, action profile CAMPAIGN_AUTOMATION_ACTIVITY, for processing when saving documents. Here you can view the logs, and you can observe that the actions were executed correctly.

Regards,

Anup Reche

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anup!

Now I need to update the Activity I created when I sent the e-mail containing the survey. Is there a way to identify that activity based on the survey data that comes from the answer?

Thanks!

Answers (0)