Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor details for Garnishments in US Payroll

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating Garnishment Document(IT0194), I am using the existing vendors in the system and when I choose existing vendor and when I click on enter, I am getting the error message '"No authorization to display from account group 0001".I have
attached infotype for your reference.

Please help in fixing this issue.

Thanks

Babaiah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can you please help me in this regard.

Thank you

Babaiah

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babaiah,

Please try using a vendor group different to 0001 may be 0100 or any other to which you have authorization.

As you have entered multiple things related to Finance for Garnishment vendor in your vendor creation I would say either you get authorization for Finance roles for vendor account groups or choose vendor groups that is used for HR and payroll not for Finance.

Once you see error in IT0194 enter transaction /nSU53 and save screenshot for same to your authorizations team to provide you with suitable roles and authorization.

Alternatively create new vendor using FK01 transaction and just enter vendor name and  address nothing else that is required as nothing else is required from HR configuration end.

Enter this vendor in IT0194.

Thanks,

Ameet

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I am new to garnishments process.I have done all the config steps.

The issue is,I am not able to use existing vendor details for maintenance of IT0194.I am tring to use vendor details for an employee who is based out of Alabama who belongs to business area'0001'.I can't see any vendor details created for Alabama state but still,can I use them for maintenance of IT194?

I am sending the screenshot of IT194 and list of available vendor details.

Can you please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

Babaiah

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are creating vendor for Garnishment Document IT0194 using FK01 transaction.

You only need to enter Vendor name and address details nothing else.

Can you please recheck.

Thanks,

Ameet

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After you get the message, go to txn SU53.  Expand output fully from the top level, then capture it in a file and send it to your Security consultant to investigate/let you know what access is lacking in your profile.

Another alternative is ask the same consultant to set a trace for your user id/txn.  Start the txn again and proceed till you get the message. Then the security consultant can find where the problem is.

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Thank you for your help.I will be in touch with Basis Consultant to fix this issue.

I would like to know if there is any inconsistency between garnishments configuration and existing vendor details.Please let me know where I can check this?

Thank you

Babaiah

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vendor details is created as FI data.  .Garnishment config is independent of vendor.  Posting the garnishment dedn is to the vendor's a/c.