cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E:000:016 Interval must not be defined for wagetype 2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem while storing wage type in IT0014.  I have copied this 2005 Wage Type from Existing Wage type 2010. 2010 is working find but this newly created WT is generating Error.  I will be grateful for prompt reply as we are right in payroll process for the period.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your time and replies.  There was a badi implemented.  Got it with the help of ABAP.

your efforts highly regarded and appreciated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on error message so that you will get some information as far i understand we have payment model concept but it seems to be it is not payment model error Just click on it there might be some validations must have implemented.

Further more it is throwing an error at front end since check for validations.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Venkatesh for reply.  There is no more detail, except what is subject of this thread.  Yes there is no payment model for the wage type that is working alright and from which I have have copied this 2005 wage type.

To be more specific, its 4.7, its an old implementation.  Could you please advised another way out.

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the wage type characteristics and wage type PC,EC and CC in table V_T512w_D.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any configuration for this "1st payment period" and "Interval"?

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the field interval/unit look for possible entries.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check

a)if the w/t is valid in all the the views of T512W from the date you are entering as from-date

b)You may need to enter interval/unit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is valid dear; as the wage I have copied it from is working fine