cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order Pick list Print need to be customised

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue where i need to get the Pick list print From Transfer Order.

Scenario is, We got an order to get x items picked from warehouse  and need to ship them to he destination storage location.

In warehouse, some of the materials are stored in Handling unit and some are not.

When now, i need a pick list which contains all the details of materials, handling unit number if it is there and serial number for the same.

P.S.- Currently the pick list for TO just have item details and quantity, it is the SAP Script form.

So how to get all the details of serial numbers, Handling unit..

Do i need to create a SMART form or user exit?

Please advice soon!

Thanks in advance,

Ank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a smartform / pdf form with your required design / field and assign that to TO print program in T-code OMLV

(Once the HU received in warehouse it become SU and your requirement is to pick the stock from Warehouse hence Instead of Handling unit you need to use Storage unit field from LQUA and to my knowledge we don't store the serial number at Warehouse bin level hence I don't think you will be able to get this)

0 Kudos

Thanks Manish for your quick response!

I have few more queries, As currently, in my system, there is no Output assigned to the Pick list for TO, just using Form LVSTETASCHEIN and print program RLVSDR40.

So is it like in WM, we cannot make changes to  SAP Script. Please guide further.

Thanks,

Ankita

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

instead of standard SAP form you can use the custom design form and assign the same in OMLV

0 Kudos

Thanks Manish! Is it in Print Control tables of OMLV to assign the new custom form.

Also, in my work place HU management is active, then how can i fetch serial numbers from there in TO pick list.

Currently, system uses a Z report to get Serial numbers in generating pick list manually.

Can i use this report to get the fields in form? If yes, then how?

Please suggest..

Thanks,

Ankita

0 Kudos

Please share your views..

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can we know if you can use your Z-report to get the field into the form?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thats true! I was not sure about that. Thanks for answers! I understood how to proceed for the same..The changes are done.!

Thanks again! Closing the thread.