Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM 703 & Firefox 38.0.1: disable pop-up block + IE 11

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP CRM 703 & Firefox 38.0.1. The pop-up blocking is totally disabled but still, from time to time, it starts blocking the pop-ups leaving me with the only solution to log off and restart. Do you know what is the reason for this behavior and what would be the solution?

As a bonus, another problem :-). When using IE 11 instead of Firefox, there are some well defined were the browser freezes and I have to use task manager to close it. As an example, it happens always when I want to maintain quantities for items in opport. or always when maintaining the values for a marketing attribute. Any ideea?

Kind regards,

Horatiu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the first issue, I managed to locate some info which might do help to you. Which is more because of firefox settings.

You could solve the issue, by maintaining the parameters on the firefox page about:config.

If you set the parameter value for parameter dom.popup_maximum to a rather big number, say 999.999.999 to assure that a pop up will only appear after this number of pop up calls per website. ( our web ui might have tooooo many popups )

This information can also be found in some internet sources, like:

http://lifehacker.com/399700/increase-firefoxs-maximum-pop+up-count

Regarding your second question, I don't have quick advice for this. It might be recommended to open another thread in SCN, since we normally will read the short text title before clicking to display the detail. It would be easy to attract more user who know or is interested to the topic. Just one more point to check have you enabled your system to be standard mode for IE11? please check note 2026791.

Hongyan

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for your answer. In the mean time, I have solved both problems with help from SAP - the implied solutions were as described above by you!

Kind regards,

Horatiu

Answers (0)