cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error While Saving to Platform As Dashboard Object 4.1 SP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am facing runtime error while saving it to platform as Dashboard object.

Version Dashboards 4.1 SP4,

Connections - QWAAS

I am using more than 50 Combo boxes (ideally i should not but this is the requirement) to filter out data. These filters are distributed across 6 different tabs. I hope this error is not due to the filters I am using.

Need a solution or route cause.

Any assistance will eb appreciable

Looking forward

Regards,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

And are you able to preview your dashboard ? Is this issue specific to a single dashboard ? If not the issue is not related to the data.

If it is then make a copy of this dashboard and try and reduce data little by little. may be you can delete a few excel sheets/components and see what the behavior is. This will give you an idea of how much data /components can be handeled by your dashboard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilasha,

Thank you fo your response, I am trying on the same.

Preview doesnt respond as i am working on Citrix and QWAAS. Everytime I need to publish it to BOE.

One thing to confirm, Is it due to the office version? Is Office 2013 compatible with Bo 4.1 SP4?

I have developed several dashboards on the same version but those were having lesser number of Combo boxes (to filter out data).

Looking forward.

Best regards,

Chaitanya

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos