cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a leap from answer hero to answer hero plus

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be a little funny. SCN is sometimes very conservative and sometimes very liberal. I hope there might be some fundamental standards to achieve a badge. My understanding was there should be approximately 50 correct answers to get an additional answer badge. In the below example the gentleman gets it by answering one correct answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

If you have achieved Answer Hero batch then for getting Answer Hero Plus badge is pretty easy and it doesn't depend on answering questions. It has other requirements.

The next level of Answer Hero is Super Answer Hero badge and it is difficult to get and takes lot of time.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek. Well understood.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you looking into other's profile anyway?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Curiosity.. But honestly, it is very good. In this case, he has faced a gamification design. But one day he can find some system bug surely if he will keep it up.

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I'm trying to be a 'nosy nancy' like you buddy

former_member204995
Participant
0 Kudos

Nosy Nancy ?     What does Nancy has to do with it ?

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

bcos that guy asked why am I looking into other's profile anyway. So according to him nobody is supposed to look at another profile

0 Kudos

Since the user controls what parts of his or her profile are public/private, it is entirely appropriate to look.  As a Moderator, I routinely look at profiles, reputation, and content, particularly when I see undesirable behavior on the part of the poster.  What I see is somewhat dependent upon the member's settings, but also is their actions in the various communities. 

Sometimes it is just curiosity, sometimes it is while determining suitability to be recruited as a Moderator (diplomacy and politeness in comments and responses is key), sometimes it is to determine topic knowledge where a response may contain perceived errors.  It is not encouraged nor discouraged.  It is simply something available to members who participate in SCN. 

Cheers, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the reply of Laure and mine in this post

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Diby. I got it.