Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT0006 Portal Delimiting Query

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Experts,

We are migrating from Old portal to new Neo Webdynpro portal,  we are in testing process now.. we got a weird issue while creating own personnel record in the portal..

there is already a old record in IT0006 with subtype Permanent residence from 01.01.2012 to 31.12.9999 in the sap backend.

Now i am creating another permanent residence subtype in IT0006 from 01.01.2015 to 31.12.9999 , system doesn't delimit the old one automatically to 31.12.2014,

It creates two records in the system with the end date 31.12.9999, which is wrong, but it gets delimited automatically when i do the things in backend directly.. can anyone help me out on this as i am struck with this..

Thanks

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which use case do you have in table T7XSSPERSUBTYPE? For permanent address, it needs to be A1.

Hope this helps.

Donnie

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donnie,

Such a table doesn't available in our system , as we are suing version 4.7 of sap, but i would like to understand one thing.. there are many subtypes available for Infotype 0021, all of them have time constraints 2, i am creating one entry(spouse) from 01.01.2010 to 31.12.9999, then later i create another record from 01.01.2012 to 31.12.9999 for the new spouse.. so automatically records delimitation takes place , it has time constraint 2 ,

I am creating another record for 0021 children. same time constraint 2, i was able to save two records with high end date which is 31.12.9999,  that i may have two children.  which is correct.

My question here is.both have time constraint 2, how come one is delimiting when i create another.. how com another not delimiting and have two records with date 31.12.9999,, where system exactly checks this ?

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is controlled by configuration in the subtype table T591A. The important field is OBJRQ (Object identification permitted for subtype).

If that field is checked for a subtype, SAP would update the OBJPS (Object identification) field in employee master data table PA0021. Basically, you can then create multiple active records for that subtype. The first record for that subtype would not have an entry in PA0021-OBJPS but each subsequent entry for the same subtype would increment that PA0021-OBJPS field (1, 2, 3…).

You can check table T591A for infotype 0021, you will see subtype Child has the field checked and subtype Spouse does not.

Hope this helps.

Donnie

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donnie,

Thanks for that.. i have one last questions.. i couldnt understand the functionality of Time constraint 1 and 2, Time constrain 1 doesn't allow gaps and time constraint 2 does allow gaps.

But when i create a new record for a subtype in infotype in 0002 which has time constraint 2 in the table T591A , day before that day infotype is getting delimited.. i dont see here system allows gaps.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sriram,

It0002 is time constrain 1. This is why it is not allowing gap. And how come are you talking about subtype of IT0002? I have not seen ever, is this any mistake?

Please close the tread, when it is answered and raise a new thread for your new query.

Regards

Ajay

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Extremely sorry.. I was referring infotype 0021, it was a mistake,, its not IT0002.

Thanks

Sriram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

The issue is due to time constraint 3 i guess. For above requirement you have to maintain time constraint 1 in table V_T582A.

Please reward if helpful

Thanks,

Sandeep.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your response.. but i have already checked the time constraint tables, V_T582A and sub type tabls V_T591A, it got time constraint status as 1 only.

Thanks

Sriram

0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Go to se16-> t591a and check the time constraint for subtytpe. If it is other than 1 you can change it from there.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

I already mentioned i had checked that table as well.. time constraint is 2,, but still it has to work.

Thanks

Sriram