Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Track the SAP User Terminal Id in Citrix Environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Team,

We are using Citrix in our organization , I have tried to find the user terminal ID in STAD ,but it provides me only Citrix server terminal Name .I have tried to track user through IP Address , but IP will keep on get Change ones user Re-logs into the Environment.

How to Track the SAP User Terminal Id in Citrix Environment.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guess should be posted in Basis/ Network Security category for quicker reply.

0 Kudos

Hi Suriya,

Table USR41 helps to trace the Terminal id of the particular user in SAP environment.

Hope this helps you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Thats the Problem,I am getting details of the IP and DNS of citrix Server ,i want to track the users based on individual citrix device and ip of that particular User based.

Thanks

Uga Suriya

0 Kudos

Have you thought about feasibility of your requirment p. ABAP AS is receiving connection from Citrix. Citrix works in this case simirarly to reverse proxy. How can ABAP AS know way of connecting user to terminal server? That is one of the drawbacks of terminal servers. I do not think that you can address your requirment in ABAP AS.

Cheers