Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Delivery Billing Date

former_member212713
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to change delivery billing date according sales order created date at Delivery process.

I made change pricing & billing date at sales order process. (MV45AFZZ->USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD)

Now our system get goods issue date to delivery billing date. I want ro get sales order biling date to delivery billing date.

How can solve my issue?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dinesh_rai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Melih,

Please check T-code - VTFL "Copy Control Settings" - Delivery to Invoice where Data VBRK/VBRP - "011" Here you can have to enhance the data routine as per your requirement. Copy and create new routine "600-999" range. This will resolved your issues.

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Melih,

The billing date in the order is proposed based on the requested delivery date, the same is copied on to the delivery document. But once the PGI is carried out the PGI'ed date will over write as billing date in delivery and for service materials it will be the service rendered date which play as role.

Now coming to your requirement, you need to add a piece of code which will over write the billing date in delivery document and make it same as the order creation.

However I am not sure of the exit where you need to add the code.

Regards,

Naveen K.