cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person data in BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Present we are in data migration process. BP creating from Customer master. We do load the Contact person details in the Customer Master. I'm not sure whether this contact person details is migrating to BP. I know there is separate tab for contact relationship, i found nothing in it.

If the contact person details (General view tabs) from customer master to BP, then please help me with the SAP tables to check where this Contact person details available in BP.

VVR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VVR,

The contact person details should be available on the "relationship screens" (it is not a tab, but a button within the tool bar). Did you open the Business Partner with the correct partner role?

Please check the following customizing (first read the img help text, it explains something about sending relationships to a BP): Cross-Application Components > SAP Business Partner > Data Distribution > Activate Function Modules

Please also check these settings on help.sap.com

Best Regards,

Henk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi VVR,

Did you try looking at the table mentioned below in FSCM?

BUT051 - BP Relationship: Contact Person Relationship

If this is not the data that you were looking for, please share the exact fields from the customer master which you are trying to look for.

Best Regards,

Rohan