cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Data Quality Management ( DQM ) for SAP and SAP Data Services ( DS )..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone.

Its been one week, searching rigourously on SAP DS and DQM for SAP, there is still been a confusion. both the tools does cleansing, profiling and integration and many more. Can anyone please give me some points of differences between both the products released by our SAP.

I am unable to open the release notes of SAP DQM. links with some official releases will be happily recieved.!

Thanks a Lot.!!

Santhosh S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i817818
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

The cleansing and matching/duplicates detection capabilities provided by "DQM for SAP Solutions" are powered by SAP Data Services itself.

SAP Data Services is made up of the core capabilities for Data Quality, Data Integration, and unstructured Text Data Processing, all within one single product install.

"DQM for SAP Solutions" is the prebuilt integration between SAP applications and SAP Data Services - enabling the real-time and batch cleansing and matching capabilities that are surfaced within SAP CRM, SAP ERP, and SAP MDG solutions.

The product tutorials posted here should be helpful, illustrating the DQ capabilities enabled within SAP CRM, ERP, and/or MDG:  

Kind regards,

Sue

Answers (0)