Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate VK13 Custer specific condition type values.. from ERP to crm

former_member228349
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone tell tell/guide me with the steps to replicate the condition table entry (VK13 from ERP to CRM) only for particular condition type not the entier pricing condition table.. (need to replicate the customer specific surcharge ( maintained in VK13).

thanks

Dhinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhinesh,

Can you please consider belwo blog :

http://scn.sap.com/people/luis.riveragallego/blog/2011/06/14/have-you-ever-needed-to-change-conditio...

and especially the included note 514952 - Download of customer-specific tables

Best regards

Christophe

former_member228349
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for the response,  I downloaded the Condition table,  now the condition table data is in the system,  but still the values are not pulled in automatically..

when i did the Price Trace.. i am getting False Message not success..

the steps i followed.

Pricing proc: ZXXXX1

--->Control Data: Added the Condition Type ZAXX at step 255 with nothing related to formula.. as i did not find any in the ERP

the Condition Type and the Access sequence (sales org /Customer ) and condition table A229 downloaded from ERP..

i found for particular customer in VK13 in ERP 5% Surcharge value is updated.. but in CRM when i add the Condition TYP ZAXX the Value is not getting picked up.. for the same customer (as Sold TO party)

Can you please guide.. if i am missing any configuration.

Thanks

dhinesh

former_member228349
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

the pricing procedure is ZXXXX1 -->Source system is CRM.

any help on this.. ?

thanks

Dhinesh

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Can you please check in t-code R3AC4  if the condition Object is activated ?

Best regards

Christophe

former_member228349
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

thank you very much.. its active.. from the trace I am not able to decode

in the condition table.. I found the values are there ..and the access in the access sequence - the condition table is defined (ie. sales org/customer)..

I have attached my trace screen shot..

thanks

dhinesh

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Do you get any failed bdoc, dump, update termination in SM13 or error log in SLG1?

Best regards

Christophe

former_member228349
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

no,  the download was successful..   1. I am confused why it is not automatically pulled in ITEM level (I have not maintained it as manual ) 2. I am confused why the values are not getting picked.. am I missing anything regarding to condition record..

thanks

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The latest issue is that the condition is not found in a sales document, am I correct?

If that is the case coudl you run a pricing analysis in sapgui? It could be more detailled than the one in webui.

Best regards - Christophe

former_member228349
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks, can you detail me.. i did the download, pricing procedure, access sequence settings.. not sure why the item condition is not getting updated automatically..

in the GUI i could not find the Condition type appearing..  It has to be manually added and also the value.. Condition type (surcharge) is not updating automatically based on the customer master setting..

can you please detail me the steps.. so as to ensure if i have missed anything..

thanks

Dhinesh

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Please see the link for the pricing analysis:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/cgEIDw

To activate the pricing analysis you need to use the update button....

Best regards - Christophe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also would try to reset the VMC cache via SM53.

Cheers!

Luis