Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHC payment order error

former_member255438
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm learning In-house cash and I met several problems during the operation, if possible, could anybody please help me on the issues below?

1. error when posting payment order

I've deactivated the "IHC_EP" component and maintained the payment item number range, but still the "BCA: payer items can not be posted completely" error exists.

And about the "no valid date position exists for account", I set my posting  date on 2015.05.22, and I maintain the value date condition on 2015.02.22 for the account, but it doesn't work.

2. F110 proposal run error

When I tried to run the proposal run, it reported the error "no valid payment procedure". I've maintained the vendor master data and the payment method is "F", and the payment program is set to "RFFOEDI1".

If you once come across these problems, could you kindly give me some suggestions, thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

For IHC error please maintain the value dates.

T.code:

F98B : Value dates maintain

F98E: Value date assignment

F110 Error:

1) Please check FBZP settings in Payment Method in Country tab and Payment Method in Company Code tab correctly and assign correct House Bank and Payment Method "F" in the Vendor Master Data.

2) Maintain House banks with EDI Partner profile details with payment method F.

Regards,

Lokesh Earla

former_member255438
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Thanks for your kind help.

1. For the IHC error, I've maintained value dates , but the error still exists

2. For the F110 error, I've maintained as below, but the error still exists

In my case, I'm going to make central payment . Subsidiary "A201" make payment to vendor "100012" through IHC center(company code where the IHC resides is "1201" and the house bank of IHC is 10201) via IDOC, and the clearing partner is "FI", the payment method is "F".

My configuration is as below :

In the master data of vendor 100012, the payment method is "F".

In  FBZP,

payment method/country:

Payment method

Country

Payment medium program

F

CN

RFFOEDI1

house bank:

company code

House bank

Bank key

EDI partner number

EDI comp. pay methods

F

0 Kudos

Hi,

I understood your requirement. you are doing centralized external payments in this case after payment run it generates payment order and send the same information to payment factory through IDOCs.

Please assign value dates to condition assignment.

T.code: F98E

And maintain dates as 01.05.2015.

1) Please check vendor master data which country it has been setup.

2) During F110 run get a proposal log details for more information to sort out the issue.

3) Please check the settings in FBZP that you should click on check box payment orders in Payment method per country tab.

4) Also needs to be maitain number ranges for payment orders.

PFB link for your reference.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1318163

Regards,

Lokesh Earla