cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to link Process order and transfer requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me in finding out the link between process order number and transfer requirement number as there is no direct link between these two.

Advance thanks for your support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Dinesh and Arnab.

We have WM-PP interface in our business process.

The issue is " user want to have one report such that transfer requirement number should be there against process order". Am finding difficulty in getting link.. I mean from which table I need to get the details to define relationship for these two. please help me

Thanks and regards

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no such report exist in standard, you can design custom report by using the production order table(AFPO) table and TR table(LTBK) tale

your custom code should pick the production order number from the production order table (you can check the status, released ) and then go to LTBK table , find the same value in LTBK-BENUM where LTBK-BETYP='P'  pick the LTBK-TBNUM

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nandan,

For better understanding can you please tell me the exact business process where you are using this or any error you faced.And also pls let us know the requirements.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandan

If you maintain in production scheduling profile only creation transfer requirement will release & maintain production scheduling profile in material master work scheduling view  .

But you have to configure the WM-PP interface & control cycle  for raw material ,properly maintain PP configuration like master recipe , BOM , control key & material  master data properly , then only it can be worked out  .

Hope this will help you otherwise

if you share your complete business process what you are needing then only I can understand & share my views .

Regards

Dillesh

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.