cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to account materials without differentiation by WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, dear all.

We have specific requirement - it is necessary to account stock in logistic with reference to WBS element (as per standard), but in FI/CO (for example in transaction CKM3N) produced/procured material should be accounted on a plant level without WBS differentiation.

As far as I know from documentation, in standard system impossible to achieve our goal. We try to implement BADI WORKORDER_GOODSMVT / IF_EX_WORKORDER_GOODSMVT~MANUAL_GOODS_RECEIPT – we clean fields , but it`s lead to inconsistency.

I hardly believe it`s could be done by customization and wonder if whoever faced something similar. I`ll be grateful for any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

I am not sure I understood your question.  Please read about non-valuated project stock, that means it is valuated at plant level and not at the WBS level.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paulo,

we try all 3 options - valuate, non-valuated and without project stock and got the same picture - please see screen-shots (sorry for Cyrillic, but I included comments). Maybe we have some misconfiguration?

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Sorry, but I am still unclear about the requirement.  The screens are fine as I speak Russian and Ukranian is not a big deal, but what do you expect to see instead?

The idea behind valuated project stock is normally for long-lead high value items that fluctuate in price quite significantly.  On your screens I can see two cases for non-valuated stock and no WBS stock, the price is always the same.  Is this material purchased externally or produced internally?  Is it moving average or standard price?

You can try to duplicate this question at MM forum, but need to explain better what are your expectations.  What is the reason to account materials at WBS, is it make-to-order scenario?

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paulo, thank you for your interest.

The main requirement - to see in CKM3N all 3 goods receipts at plant level, without differentiation by WBS. Now we see 1 PC at plant level and required to see 1 + 2 + 10 = 13 PC.

Materials could be manufactured or purchased. Price determination V2.

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe that is rather reporting/change management issue to find a different report?  Like MB52 gives you a stock overview by plant/storage location.  Why it has to be CKM3N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our controlling team using CKM3N to analyse product costs. As manufacturing consultant I couldn't say is it possible to see such info in a different report...