Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with Scroll Down of vertical scroll bar in BDC. I am using transaction VL02N to add serial numbers for delivery line items. In default mode it let's you add 20 serial numbers but i need to more than 20

former_member702814
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am having a problem with catching Scroll Down of vertical scroll bar in BDC.

I am using transaction VL02N to add serial numbers for delivery line items. In default mode it let's I add 20 serial numbers but I need  to add more then 20 . i have to scroll down the scroll bar . BDC catches the event as "BDC_OKCODE = '=RWS" but when I execute the BDC from my program it adds the first 20serial numbers but after 20 serial numbers  new page is not coming and numbers are  overlapping from 1st serial number.

is there any bapi for solve this problem ?

this code i am getting for page down.

perform bdc_dynpro      using 'SAPLIPW1'  '0300'.

perform bdc_field       using 'BDC_CURSOR'  'RIPW0-SERNR(01)'.

perform bdc_field       using 'BDC_OKCODE' '=RWS'.

Thanks in advance for you suggestions.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solve the problem?

Thanks.

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

a heads up for you, which you are recording via SHDB, you must handle the Page down button as well in the recording otherwise you wouldn't know what is the dynpro value. it could be P+ or P++ or END  or etc etc. I would suggest to check the checkboxes

SIMULATE in BACKGROUND Mode

Not a Batch Input Session

in the SHDB while you are recording your transaction.

read the F1 help on it for more details