Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF ID disappearing

former_member929750
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on GRC AC 10 on support pack 10. Its been two years we have been on AC 10, everything worked fine until few days back. We are facing a strange issue, after the FF ID is assigned when the user goes to the tcode /N/GRCPI/GRIA_EAM, the FF ID is not listed there. In our testing we found that we assign FF ID it appears but disappears within few minutes. If we run the job GRAC_SPM_SYNC, the FF ID appears again and disappears in few minutes.

All the settings and FF ID assignment, owners are intact. Any guidance or help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

stupid question.. is the firefighter still valid? Be aware that they can expire.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member929750
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

It may sounds stupid, but unfortunately this is what we are facing right now.

I have attached the screenshot of the FF ID validity date and also uploaded a one minute video showing how the FF ID is disappearing.

Video starts with ECC system where the FF ID should be displayed(its empty in the video), then I moved to GRC system and ran the tcode GRAC_SPM_SYNC and selected the correct connector and ran the job. then I went back to ECC system where the FF ID is displayed now after I refreshed it, now I kept refreshing for few seconds and it disappeared.

I have uploaded the video on the below link...

https://plus.google.com/108934970588127450449/posts/MFLGYRDMmDC

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on GRC AC 12 on support pack 13, We are facing the same issue described above, did you manage to resolve this issues? could you please help me understand the source of the issue?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Achraf

Mate
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Firefighters appears and disappears (not available) during you run the the EAM Master Data Synch. If this job is sheduled too frequently (the suggestion is to run hourly), it can happen that the FFID's have no time to appear and then disappear again, if the next consequtive execution of the job starts. Any other case is belong to validity questions.