Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Distribution run KSV5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts;

I have configured a distribution cycle with many segments as follow:

1. KK01:   Creating a Statistical Key Figure 

2. KSV1:   Create the cycle 1300-01/ 01.01.2015 and assign 20 segments on it.

3. KB31N: Enter Statistical Key Figures.

4. KSV5:   Execute the distribution cycle.

What happened that:

Only the first four segments there costs have been distributed from Sender cost centers to Receivers cost centers other costs from the remaining Sender cost centers have not been distributed to the remaining Receiver cost centers. However all of them have the same definition as mentioned above.

So can someone kindly help and give any glimpse about what factor is missing which cause that issue that it does not distribute.

Thanks in advance;

Kind regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check receiving tracing factor is available in receiving cost centers?

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh;

Thanks for your help and support.

Unfortunately it is defined correctly for Receiver Cost Centers and there is no issue with them because I used for them the same Var. Portion Type which is: Actual Statistical Key Figures and the same Stat. Key Figure code is used for all of them.

Kindly check the t-codes which I have mentioned above, is there any thing is missing I should go through?

Thanks Rajneesh;

Regards; 

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Have you checked the sender cost centres have a balance to distribute for that period?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar;

Hope u r doing well and thanks for ur support.

Yes, Sender Cost Centers have values for the run period which is 2. And the sender cost centers which have not values, the system issued an error message, and I stopped the segments which are including the sender cost centers without values and re-run the cycle and it run without any errors and posted FI doc. for only certain sender cost center and the rest no, however they have values and their definitions are the same like those who are worked !!!

Regards Mukthar;

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

1. Check the segments whether you have locked them for further processing.

2. Have you assigned any cost elements for the sender cost centres and also check whether these cost elements has postings for that period?

Regards,

Mukthar

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad

Is there any msg?

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal;

No messages at all, and the cycle runs and posts FI documents but only for the first 4 segments and no any message regarding the remaining !!!.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Remove the other segments and create again...

kamal