Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue when deleting BP using SARA and CA_BUPA

former_member217922
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We're facing an unexpected behaviour in the last step from Archiving processing for Business Partner in SAP CRM (object CA_BUPA). All the initial steps were all executed with no problems or warnings in the jobs that were created automatically through tcode SARA (checking/verifying and writing), but the last step where a deleting from database occurs don’t process all the file content.

When running the job for deleting the BPs, that were successfully archived, in some jobs a information about a faulty in a specific BP that has no GUID ends the processing and we can't reschedule the same job again.

Do you know what causes this issue or how to fix it?

Best Regards,

Heber Olivar

* points will be rewarded!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amitdev_solanki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Heber,

I think this is happening after deletion of BP data from the system. Somewhere some code is try to read the BP data from the buffer/memory or trying to get the new guid. Since partner has already deleted from the system,so operation fails & this message comes in picture.

Please check how are you deleting the BP from the system.

Br,
Amit

former_member217922
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I agree with you that something in this way happened, but do you know any procedure to fix this issue to start the process of deletion again?

I'm using tcode SARA and button Delete to delete the BP's previously archived also using tcode SARA - totally standard.

Best Regards,

Heber Olivar

amitdev_solanki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Heber,

can you please check that those BP(with errors) exist in the system or already deleted?

Br,

Amit

former_member217922
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes, the BP with error doesn't exist anymore in SAP CRM (table BUT000), but it's in the file that was created in the previous step from archiving procedure a day before.

In summary the BP was in database, since it was archived, it was deleted from database during the deleting step but the job ends with the error mentioned in my first post and I can't start the same job again.

Best Regards,

Heber Olivar

Answers (0)