Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default movement type in MIGO_TR

former_member210857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have tried to give default movement type in MIGO_TR . I used screen variant for that . How can I give default movement type using GUiXT Script .

Default [GODEFAULT_TV-BWART] "305" . This is the code  I have used .Kindly suggest

Regards,

Subeesh Kannottil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tholuganti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subeesh,

Try this:

set('F[Movement Type]', '305');

Regards,

Raj

former_member210857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen ,

It should be editable , but the standard default should not work .It should be always '305' .

So everytime when the enter the transaction it should be '305' .

Regards,

Subeesh Kannottil

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I said you have 2 movement type fields, If you display the one on top right then the default will stay and the user can always change the movement type to the desired one at item level.

Which makes it of course pretty tough for a user if he has to change the movement type in hundreds of items.

Otherwise you need to do some own development to update ESDUS table with the required values. SAP standard will capture there always the last used way how something was executed. This is a design that came with the Enjoy release 4.6c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the option default values in the settings menu for the transaction migo_tr?

Settings->Default Values

Thanks,

Vikram.M

former_member210857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks ,

I have checked this, But each time when we change the movement type , it will be set as default .

I want  a particular movement type always when we enter the tcode .

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to learn WHERE to enter the movement type. The field for movement type on top right in MIGO is the  the default and it allows you to directly switch the default to something else.

But the movement type at item detail in MIGO is the only movement type that is considered in the posting, if you change this one then it is a one-time change and  the standard default will not change.

former_member210857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks , My requirement is to set the default movement type as 305 .Now if we change it once to some other movement type as you said it  will switch the default to something else.I dont want thing switching . the default should be 305 always .

Regards,

Subeesh Kannottil

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can't you make that field display only in GuiXT?