cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo goods receipt same document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts we have this escenario for Purchas order and Stock Transfer Orders the system left me treat the same document in Transaction MIGO E.G PO: 4500136185 if another user and I gives treatment  at same time in orde to do the goods receip the system does not restrict me and both can post it. I Know this is not standard SAP Funtionality . Where i can Review it or fix it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

How material locking behaves when posting goods movements can be changed in configuration.

Check Materials Management --> General Settings for Materials Management --> Set material block for goods movements

If you have "Late lock" set then the material isn't locked until you click save/post.

Late block for goods movements

Definition

Specifies that a material:

• is not always blocked exclusively, but only if data is actually to be saved.
  • is blocked exclusively as late as possible to keep the lock time to a minimum.

The advantage is that several users can enter goods movements at the same time because only one shared lock is set for the material when the movement is entered.

The disadvantage is that the material master record is read several times and, in the case of an outward stock movement, that the lock entries of other
users on the ATP server also have to be considered. These additional accesses have a negative effect on performance.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using unlimited tick for purchase order line item, then both document will get posted.

if you are not using this tick option , then second user will get the message M7022 at the time of posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irvin,

As per the screen shot provided by you, you have just filled the data in MIGO. Did you post the document??

Post it and see how system is behaving? There will be green signal. The system will allow users to enter the data but for posting it will resctrict others.

If both the users click on post the document. Then other users will get the error message that ME-006. User is already processing purchasing document. Kindly check in your system.

Regards,

Priti.